- As low as $325/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Smart speaker
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1450 square feet
A exceptional vacation offering in Historic Beaufort NC! Spectacular four bedroom two-story home with off street parking and room for your boat. First floor has a enormous living room, well equipped eat in kitchen with new stainless appliances, two bedrooms and one full bath, and a dining room. Upstairs has a huge bedroom with two 3/4 beds and a sitting area, a modest bedroom with a twin bed and a full bath. Wood floors throughout, the baths are freshly refreshed, the kitchen is freshly refreshed, new two zone air conditioning upstairs and down, and newly painted and decorated.
The kitchen is very well equipped for a serious prepare, and there is everyday dishwasher safe china, glass and silverware, as well as an broad collection of vintage barware, crystal and china for settings suitable for any occasion.
The back yard is giant, has a Weber gas grille, 4 Adirondack chairs and a sizable picnic table.
All of the beds are new, the bed linens include 100% cotton sheets, there are reading lights beside the beds to savor books from a huge collection, with many focused on Beaufort.
Amazon Alexa in living room, and Amazon dots in all bedrooms for music, news, weather, alarms, you name it!
This is not your typical vacation rental!
Note: Due to abuse by guests, I have limited the number of guests to 4, no family pets, and no kids under 17. Allowing additional guests during your stay will result in immediate termination of occupancy. I will consider exceptions for guests who can assure me they will be responsible for any abuse, damage, theft or vandalism caused by anyone at the property during your stay. Additional costs and deposit may be required.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and on the beach. Beaufort Historic Site and Core Creek Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Rachel Carson Reserve and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort rental booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Beaufort. To get the best rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Havelock area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Selecting the best rental in the Havelock area:
- First, have your group commit to a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Historic Beaufort NC Vacation House, 4-Bedroom 2-Story, Walk/Bike Everywhere has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a certain Havelock attraction you long to visit, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.9 miles
- Kidz at Play - 4.4 miles
- Taste of China - 0.1 miles
- Roland’s Barbecue - 0.2 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Blackbeards Grill and Grog - 0.5 miles
- Mill Whistle Brewing - 0.5 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 1.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 1.1 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 1.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 1.1 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 1.1 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 1.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 1.2 miles