- As low as $259/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 7
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1246 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1246 square feet
Single Family Home, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms in Beau Coast Community. Bed Configurations: 1K, 1Q, Pyramid Bunk (1T and 1F).
Welcome to Vitamin Sea! The vibe is a welcoming one from the moment you enter the cozy community of Beau Coast with thoughtfully laid-out streets and a collection of homes in subdued hues of greys and cream, and green. The look and feel of fresh and modern and continues throughout the home. The subdued palette continues inside with neutral colors and natural textures on display. The open floor plan makes moving around simple for groups and gatherings, big or modest. Roomy rooms and a beautiful, gourmet kitchen mean you don’t have to dine out if you don’t want to.
Bring your friends and family and take advantage of all the town of Beaufort and the community of Beau Coast have to offer. And remember, we warned you, you may never go back home after visiting Vitamin Sea!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is by the sea. Beaufort Historic Site and Core Creek Bridge are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Arts and Things Gallery and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. With fishing and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your family choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Vitamin Sea- Home in Beau Coast Community in Beaufort, NC has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 4.2 miles
- Kidz at Play - 4.7 miles
- Mill Whistle Brewing - 0.5 miles
- Taste of China - 0.6 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 0.7 miles
- Roland’s Barbecue - 0.7 miles
- Blackbeards Grill and Grog - 0.8 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 1.0 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 1.2 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 1.3 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 1.3 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 1.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.4 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 1.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.4 miles
- Salty Catch Seafood Company - 1.1 miles
- Shack Shoppe - 1.3 miles
- Mattie King Davis Art Gallery - 1.3 miles
- Island Traders - 1.4 miles
- Cru Wine Bar, Coffee Shop & Wine Store - 1.4 miles
- Turner Street Market - 1.4 miles
- Beaufort Olive Oil Company - 1.5 miles
Ready to book Vitamin Sea- Home in Beau Coast Community in Beaufort, NC?Book Online Get Information Call: