- As low as $395/Week
- DVD player
- Video library
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this PropertyFor a positive memorable vacation, book your stay with us. Appreciate our all-inclusive beachfront condo, located at Sea Grove, Beacon's Reach, Pine Knoll Shores, NC. Sea Grove is a family-focused, oceanfront, condominium complex. Summer Season Is June, July and August and booking requires a one-week rental.
Pine Knoll Shores is a modest town in the middle of the Bogue Banks island, located in a maritime forest between the sea dunes and Bogue Sound. The land was previously owned by the heirs of Theodore Roosevelt and developed with careful attention to preservation of the natural environment, making it one of the most ecologically sensitive towns in coastal North Carolina.
Our condo is roughly 2100 sq. ft. with 4 Bedrooms and 4 Baths. A 55 inch UHD Intelligent TV is located in the Living area. We have both Wifi in the condo and Wifi at Sea Grove. Just off the Living area is the main deck. You will savor calming in the 4 oversize Adirondack chairs. The kitchen is well furnished with modest appliances and cooking silverware.
The beach is just a short walk down the deck. If you prefer a pool, it is just 20 yards from the front carport entry door. You may appreciate the miles of walking trails within Beacon's Reach and the shade from the live oak trees.
Each bedroom is on a separate level providing space and privacy for you and your guests. The master bedroom has a King bed, HD Intelligent TV/DVD/VHS, and walk-in closet. The second bedroom has two Single/Twin beds, HD TV and a sizable closet. The third bedroom is furnished with a King bed, HD TV/DVD, and a huge closet. The fourth bedroom (Beachroom) has Bunk beds, a Daybed with Trundle, and TV. This room contains bookshelves filled with novels, mysteries, history and teen fiction. Each bedroom has it's own deck or patio, and DVD or VHS movies are located in multiple rooms for rainy days. The laundry room is located on Level 1.
All the sand toys a kid could want can be found at the beachroom patio area.
The space throughout is fun, comfortable and arranged for relaxing. The carport has 2 parking spaces and is directly beside the main entry door. Guest parking is available in marked spaces. However, if you have more than 2 automobiles a rental tag is available for a fee through Beacon's Reach Management
Summer Season prices are Saturday to Saturday (June, July and August). Shoulder season rates and days are flexible, with a minimum of 4 Nights booking.
Please inquire with your dates.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and vacation properties provide Havelock area travel discount guides that feature deals, either offered individually by local companies, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Shoulder seasons provide terrific discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for promotions. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn the number of vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Havelock gang, from low-noise condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rentals in Havelock are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and practical experience to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and book the right rental property:
Before you decide to book "Oceanfront 4BR/4BA Multilevel Condo with Pool & Wifi", review our brief checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Havelock the best rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before a trip. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be much easier.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your preferred rental home fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Typically, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property fee? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Oftentimes the older generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Most vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your furry family members. While a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and fees vary per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds may be controlled. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Havelock local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Besides offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer you fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read through the Total Contract
Read the complete agreement and be sure you understand who is liable for:
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should tragedy strike.
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the rental manager immediately.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all vacation rental web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you may want to note that in your review.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental. If not, you have gained valuable rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Island Water Sports - 3.4 miles
- The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores - 0.3 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Port Of Call - 2.0 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 2.0 miles
- Crab Shack - 2.1 miles
- Frank and Clara’s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.4 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 3.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.4 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.3 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.3 miles
- Homer’s Point Marina - 2.1 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 2.4 miles
- Frank and Clara’s Restaurant and Lounge - 2.4 miles