- As low as $251/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Welcome to Reel Nauti, the ideal Atlantic Beach vacation home for family and friends! Located in Oceanside Villas, this Oceanside Community promises a really memorable escape. This cavernous, well-equipped, extremely CLEAN, 3-level, 3-bed / 3.5-bath townhome, sleeps 8-9. Each bedroom has its own private bath! This home comfortably sleeps 6-7 adults with room for up to 9 occupants.
~1600 Sq. ft with all the little details to make your stay comfortable! This ideal location sits across the street from the ocean and is only a 3-4 min. walk to the beach access and pier. Within walking distance to eateries, Dairy Queen, Dollar General, bottle shop, sound-side fishing dock, and more! Super close to Atlantic Beach public park with a playground/putt-putt/splash pad/skate park and only a short drive to NC Aquarium, Fort Macon State Park, Atlantic Beach Circle, Morehead City, and historic Beaufort.
No details are spared including keyless entry (no keys to lose!) We provide linens including bed sheets (beds will be made upon arrival), blankets, bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths.
Home Conveniences: Flat screen Intelligent TV's in each room with access to Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Peacock, etc. Two private balconies plus fenced-in patio for calming. Upgraded WiFi. Also supplied are beach chairs, beach wagon, beach and pool toys. Ironing board and Iron as well as hairdryers in the bathrooms. Washer and dryer for your use as well. Light-blocking shades are on all windows throughout the home. Outside Security cameras are located in the front and back of the home for your protection and ours. Each floor also has its own thermostat for individualized temperature control.
Second Floor Bedroom 1: Queen size bed + private bathroom w/ shower & tub and closet
Second Floor Bedroom 1: Ideal for kids! Twin size bed, Twin-over-Full bunk + sizable private bath w/ shower & tub, and huge walk-in closet and private balcony
Third Floor Bedroom: Very enormous room with Kind bed, sizable closet, private bath w/ shower, and private balcony
Kitchen: A entirely-equipped kitchen includes all the necessary pots, pans, serving ware, and baking needs, a standard drip coffee pot plus K-cup machine, toaster, crock-pot, blender, kids's plastic dishes, plastic serving ware and drinking cups for the pool, and food storage containers. Grand pantry for all your food items. Also included are basic paper products, baggies, foil, trash bags, cleaning supplies, detergents, soaps, etc.
Living and Dining: The main floor offers a gorgeous, open living area, half bath, and huge eat-in kitchen (table seats 6-7 and raised bar with additional seating for 3). Off the kitchen is a fenced-in, private patio and yard plus storage room for all your beach essentials
Pool: Usually available from April through October (closing dates are determined based on staffing and weather), features a shallow pool shelf for the little ones and large open-air clubhouse is just steps from the front door. There is also a modest playground next to our building.
Parking: There are two marked spaces reserved in front of our home available for your use
On-Premise Conveniences: Pool, Playground with picnic table, and Dumpsters for trash disposal
There are a few games as well as kids's books in addition to our lending library in the living area tv console - take a book, borrow a book, or leave one for another to savor!
Follow us on Instagram at ReelnautiAB.
Please message me with any questions!
NO Smoking on the property and NO FAMILY PETS
***We encourage all guests to purchase VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE independently to cover any unforeseen circumstances that will affect their trip and any nonrefundable deposits they may have paid. There are many companies that offer policies designed to protect travel to rental homes and more. Here are a few of the top companies offering policies that are comfortably found online: Travel Guard, InsureMyTrip, Generali Global Assistance, Travel Insured International, and Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection
***Community amenities such as pool are subject to closure due to weather or for maintenance beyond our control. Please keep this possibility in mind when booking in the rare case of closure.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Maritime Museum, or check out an event or a game at Big Rock Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Havelock rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Atlantic Beach. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Havelock area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfectrental:
- First, have your group choose a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Fall Beach Getaway: Stunning, Family-Friendly 3-Bedroom, Near Shopping + Dining has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 2.2 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.4 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 4.1 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 4.4 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 0.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 3.2 miles
- Trusty Watersports - 3.6 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.7 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.7 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.6 miles