- As low as $499/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
This first apartment condo sleeps a family of 4, has a Master bedroom full bath, and a full futon/couch in the living room.
The kitchen boasting new appliances, new floor coverings and all memory foam bed. The condo is in a great location within walking distance to Oceania Fishing Pier/Restaurant and a fast bicycle ride or drive to Fort Macon State Park.
This first floor apartment is very roomy and plenty of room for up to 4 people. It is 3-4x the size of any hotel room on the Island.
Everyone knows location is of the utmost importance for vacation and this Crystal Coast gem does not disappoint. You will find the sand and the sea to be elegant, never busy and often times nearly secluded! Walking, swimming, sunbathing, building sand castles, playing, shell hunting---all things beachy---are literally just a two min. walk from your door.
The surrounding area offers limitless options for recreation, exploration, good food and fun. On the island, visit the NC Aquarium, Fort Macon State Park, the Atlantic Beach Town Park's enormously fashionable splash pad, skatepark and miniature golf to name a few. Day trips to Cape Lookout, New Bern or out to the wild blue yonder for a deep sea fishing expedition are fun ideas, too. There are superb locally owned eateries to suit every budget, including Amos Mosquito, Shark Shack, Pescara, Crab's Claw, Monkey Bar, Island Grille and Table 9. Many more eateries and things to do may be found a few miles away in Morehead City and Beaufort. Day trips to Cape lookout, New Bern or out to the wild blue yonder for a deep sea fishing expedition are fun ideas, too. The best part is you get to chart your own course!
Just to make things 100% clear, this rental is for the private and separate downstairs apartment located at 103 Willis ave Atlantic Beach NC. The apartment is roughly 1k sq feet. Thank you
About the Area
This apartment is located in Atlantic Beach. Triple S Marina and Anchorage Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Havelock vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Atlantic Beach. Reserve your Havelock vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Havelock area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Spacious 1BR 1BA with Full Kitchen and Living Room - 3 min walk to the beach has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Know before you go:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the host immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.2 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.8 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.5 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.0 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 4.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 3.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.3 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 3.3 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 3.3 miles