- As low as $169/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 per room
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke-free property
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
PRIME LOCATION! Why Knot Getaway is an adorable studio in Downtown Beaufort on Front Street overlooking the water of Taylor's Creek-great location for a coastal hideaway! This prime spot is ideal for calming, strolling the waterfront boardwalk, and appreciating local shopping and eateries. It also includes complimentary parking with its own dedicated parking spot in the rear parking lot. Appreciate birds eye vistas of Beaufort, Carrot Island and Taylor's Creek on the common area rooftop and midfloor decking.
This is a freshly purchased 286 sq ft rooftop studio condo in a historic building in the center of downtown Beaufort. This unit has just been completely refreshed and designed and includes a comfortable queen bed with a Kitchenette and handsome mosaic tile work in the shower and floors. There is a private rooftop deck overlooking the harbor where you can appreciate sunrises or sunsets with your coffee or drinks.
It is the ideal location to walk to all the outstanding eateries, bars, stores, museums and day cruises - use our complimentary parking and not worry about driving until you have to leave! You are only a ferry ride away to the impressive beaches of Cape Lookout. Also, you can take the Waterbug boat tours to Carrot Island to sit on the beach, Sand Dollar Island to get bucket fulls of sand dollars or see the wild horses at Shackleford Banks. Feel complimentary to bring your own boat and store it at the Beaufort Docks or Boathouse Marina as well. Lots to do and the ideal hideaway!
Have more in your event? Book our sister unit as well which we have owned since November 2020 with striking reviews! Why Knot Getaway...Rooftop with WaterView! Unit E
About the Area
This condo is located in Beaufort. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Arts and Things Gallery and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. Mount Maker Charters and North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips to get the optimal Havelock rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Beaufort. To find the largest vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Havelock attractions.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Havelock area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best rental home in the Havelock area:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Why Knot Getaway - Rooftop with WaterView! Unit D has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, record any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.3 miles
- Mezcalito - 0.0 miles
- Black Sheep Beaufort - 0.1 miles
- Boardwalk Café - 0.1 miles
- Beaufort Grocery Company - 0.1 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.1 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.0 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.0 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.0 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.0 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.2 miles
- Beaufort Historic Site Visitor Center and Museum - 0.2 miles