About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our home is the ideal place to spend your vacation time on the striking Crystal Coast at the Southern Outer Banks of North Carolina. It is .5 miles from the Circle at Atlantic Beach. Our home is well suited for a enormous family to appreciate time together with ample room for everybody. There are five bedrooms with one of them having an attached nursery with a crib and a toddler bed. There are two king beds, 4 queen beds, and a double bed. Sheets, towels, and paper products are not included. There is a sizable dining room table right off to the side of the delightfully refreshed kitchen area. There is a second refrigerator downstairs, a refrigerator for seafood/bait, and an outdoor grille available for use. It is located right on the beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Just a few steps off the deck and you will feel the sand between your toes! Catch the handsome sunsets as the waves roll onto the shore while calming on our enclosed sun porch, under our covered deck and porch, or on the sun deck. Our beach home is a short distance from Coral Bay Club, many fine dining eateries, coffee homes, a number of museums, and state parks. There is a skate park and putt-putt within walking distance for the young and old kids! There is pier and surf fishing in the area, along with great shopping within a few miles. Lots of activities for everybody to savor.
Keywords: House, Oceanfront,
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is on the beach. Anchorage Marina and Triple S Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Fort Macon State Park. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, or check out an event or a game at Big Rock Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Atlantic Beach vacation home experience:
When to book a Havelock rental home & When to go:
- To find the best value, consider shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Havelock area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfectrental home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Oceanfront on Highly Sought After Ocean Ridge Drive has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email the host before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your trip.
- If there's a particular Havelock destination you are enamored with, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.5 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.1 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.6 miles
- Crab’s Claw Oceanfront Caribbean Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Idle Hour Biergarten - 0.1 miles
- 4 Corners Diner - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.5 miles