- As low as $131/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to our queen suite! The ideal comfortable space for you, your family, and your four-legged friends to savor your time together in Atlantic Beach. This cute and cozy space is filled with a queen-size bed, queen-size sleeper couch, granite countertops, tile floors, a refrigerator, a microwave, a crock pot, a toaster oven, plus cooking silverware, and a full bath. Everything is cleaned by our exceptional and professional team of housekeepers.
Wanting to bring your family pets with you?
No problem! All of our rooms are pet friendly. We accept up to two dogs per room for a pet fee of $20 per pet per nighttime.
We are only a 5 min walk away from the beach in Atlantic Beach, as well as the best local eateries in the area. Come hang out & appreciate yourselves! We look forward to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Atlantic Beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Anchorage Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Havelock rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of NC. To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Havelock area visitors guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental home:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 206 - Island Inn Atlantic Beach has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, email the property manager before you book the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- If there's a specific Havelock attraction you simply love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.6 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.2 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.9 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.2 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.5 miles