- As low as $101/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 625 sq ft (58 sq m)
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 625 square feet
This oceanfront complex is full of fun with the only outdoor pool with a waterslide in Atlantic Beach. Other amenities include indoor pool, tennis & basketball courts, miniature golf and shuffleboard. Fun for the whole family!
Principal Bedroom - Queen Bed
Den - 2 Singles (Trundle)
Saturday to Saturday Rental.
*2-3 WEEK RENTALS WILL CHARGE 1 1/2 FEES FOR LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE * * 1 MONTH RENTALS WILL BE DOUBLE THE LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE *
* PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS *
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $79.00 Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
BALCONY SMOKING ONLY, NO FAMILY PETS.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
** TWO OPTIONS FOR DAMAGE PROTECTION **
1. Damage Protection Insurance – For an additional $79.00, this plan covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages to the rental unit that may occur during your stay. Report the damage to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
2. Security Deposit - $500 is immediately charged at time of booking. If the property is left undamaged, keys & parking passes returned, your security deposit will be refunded within 45 days after check out.
** PLEASE INITIAL ON YOUR PAPERWORK WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ** ONE MUST BE SELECTED
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is on the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and hiking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Havelock area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summer is high season in the Havelock area. To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing and booking yourrental:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. 3RD FLOOR WITH GREAT OCEAN VIEWS. OCEANFRONT COMPLEX WITH FAMILY AMENITIES has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.0 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.5 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.6 miles