- As low as $78/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 816 sq ft (76 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 816 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate an Atlantic Beach getaway at this sunny Southwinds condo! Boasting on-site beach access and a suite of complex amenities, this two-bedroom condo is the ideal choice for a hideaway with friends or family. Ft. Macon State Park is right next door and great local eateries, stores, and attractions are all within simple reach.
Start the day with coffee and end it with a drink on the private balcony. The full kitchen comes equipped with all the major appliances (including dishwasher) for painless at-home meal planning and everybody can dine together at the adjacent table for four. After the day's adventures, relax in the living room while streaming shows and movies with complimentary YouTube TV. Home essentials include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer and dryer.
- 2 outdoor pools
- Shared BBQs/picnic area
THINGS TO KNOW
Stairs are required to access this home.
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is on the beach. Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Havelock area. To book the best vacation home for your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Havelock area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing the perfect rental:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Cheery coastal condo with balcony, AC, W/D, 2 pools, grills, & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.1 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.2 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 4.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.4 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 1.4 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 3.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.3 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.8 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.2 miles