- As low as $62/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Birdwatching nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Savor The Short Walk to The Beach Access From The Charming Mills Cottages. With the Convenience of Outdoor Showers and Bathrooms at the Beach Access.
2nd Bedroom- 2 Twins
*2-3 WEEK RENTALS WILL CHARGE 1 1/2 FEES FOR LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE * * 1 MONTH RENTALS WILL BE DOUBLE THE LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE *
* PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS *
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $50.00 Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
We rent to family groups, married couples, or mature adults over the age of 25. We do not, under any circumstances, rent to groups for proms, graduations, college home events, etc. Misrepresentation will result in immediate eviction without refund.
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Triple S Marina and Anchorage Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation property experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Havelock rental home:
- To get the largest rental within your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Havelock attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Cozy Cottages with 2 Bedrooms ,WIFI and a Short Walk to the Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.6 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.9 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 0.9 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 4.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.5 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles