- As low as $163/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near coin laundry
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
See the ocean. Hear the waves. Feel the sea breeze all from the balcony of this 2nd floor condo!
In addition to the phenomenal view of the ocean it has everything else you'll need for your get-away! It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master has a king-sized bed, while the 2nd bedroom has a full and a twin bed. The kitchen is completely equipped with everything you'll need. There's both bar and kitchen table seating or appreciate a meal out on the balcony while you watch the sunrise or sunset. The community has its own beach access. It may sound cliche, but you are literally steps from the beach! The SeaSpray community also has an outdoor pool and a courtyard with community grilles. This condo is conveniently located to Fort Macon State Park, magnificant eateries and attractions. It's the ideal place for you to be as active or casual as you want!
Note: This condo is on the 2nd floor. There are no elevators or ramps.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cape Lookout National Seashore and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting. With motor boating, fishing, and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Havelock vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Havelock area. Reserve your Havelock vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by having your group decide on dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Fantastic 2nd Floor Ocean View Condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.9 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.7 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 1.1 miles
- Island Grille - 1.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.7 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.8 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.8 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.6 miles