- As low as $224/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This is gorgeously decorated, clean, comfortable and cozy new construction 2 bedroom home with astounding vistas is located directly on the circle in Atlantic Beach. This home is steps from the beach and located one row back from the public beach access with life guard stands, a play ground and volleyball courts on the beach. Walking distance to retail stores and eateries. Amazing Ocean/Beach Vistas from the kitchen and front deck. The home has two decks, one deck located out front with an ocean view and the other deck located out back which overlooks the pool. You can walk across the street to the public pristine beach. You are in close proximity to a wide array of boating & fishing activities (Fishing Pier), shopping, dining, and a multitude of other area attractions. Unwind at the pool located right behind this home where you can lounge in the sun. The completely supplied kitchen with granite counter tops is open to the Family Room which overlooks the pool. This home is furnished with everything you need while on a family vacation. Every room has a flat screen TV including a 70" TV in the Family Room. Each bedroom has ceiling fans, Flat Screen TV's, Queen Size Beds and their own private bathrooms. The family room has a new queen size couch sleeper. (House Sleeps 6) The front bedroom has ocean vistas. We provide linens and towels. The pleasures that this smoke complimentary vacation home offers you is never ending. The convenience of a washer and dryer means you don’t have to wait to wash everything after you get home. Free High Speed WIFI and cable TV in all rooms. This luxury home rents Saturday to Saturday in peak weeks. Atlantic Beach and the surrounding area has so much to do for any age group. It is also a outstanding place to visit in the off-season. Your home will be clean, coffee ready to make in the mornings and queen size beds will be made when you arrive. You will want to return to this home year after year! It’s your time to sit back, relax and have a Great Vacation!
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Havelock vacation property experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Atlantic Beach. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Great Ocean & Pool Views! 2 Bed 2 Bath Luxury Condo Sleeps 6 has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. Otherwise, call the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is best for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. message the host right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.8 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.2 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.8 miles
- Sub Tropics - 0.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.3 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 1.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 2.1 miles