- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Close to beaches, plenty of room for parking, very close to all activities . This is one of the original homes in the area, and mostly unchanged, so if ur looking for new construction this would not be the place for you.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Morehead City Yacht Basin and Town Creek Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Rachel Carson Reserve and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer time is high season in the Havelock area. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. It's an easy 10 minute stroll to downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what is right for your vacation group.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.3 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 4.2 miles
- Mill Whistle Brewing - 0.0 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.4 miles
- Les Ciseaux - 0.7 miles
- Freschi’s Food - 0.7 miles
- Taste of China - 0.7 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 1.1 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 0.8 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.8 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.8 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.9 miles