- As low as $186/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Indoor pool
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Mountain climbing nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This Condo is located in the front of the L building with an open hallway overlooking office and sports amenities. Free equipment for these may be checked out in the office which also includes a lending library of books, puzzles and brochures. There are also superb walking trails close by and conveniently assessible. This oceanfront complex is full of fun with the only outdoor pool with a waterslide in Atlantic Beach. Other amenities include indoor pool, tennis & basketball courts, miniature golf and shuffleboard. Fun for the whole family!
Principal Bedroom - Queen
2nd Bedroom - 4 Singles/ Twin Trundles
*2-3 WEEK RENTALS WILL CHARGE 1 1/2 FEES FOR LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE * * 1 MONTH RENTALS WILL BE DOUBLE THE LINENS & CLEANING PRICE WILL NOT REFLECT ON WEBSITE *
* PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS *
All prices are subject to a departure cleaning, linen and reservation fee, 12.75% sales tax and a $79.00 Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan. All costs and taxes are subject to change without notice.
NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS
All prices and/or descriptions are subject to change. Although every precaution is taken, errors in prices and/or descriptions do occur on our web site and in printing. We reserve the right to correct any such error.
** TWO OPTIONS FOR DAMAGE PROTECTION **
1. Damage Protection Insurance – For an additional $79.00, this plan covers up to $3,000 in unintentional damages to the rental unit that may occur during your stay. Report the damage to us, we’ll take care of the rest!
2. Security Deposit - $500 is immediately charged at time of booking. If the property is left undamaged, keys & parking passes returned, your security deposit will be refunded within 45 days after check out.
** PLEASE INITIAL ON YOUR PAPERWORK WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ** ONE MUST BE SELECTED
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is by the ocean. Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain climbing and hiking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Atlantic Beach vacation home experience:
When to visit Atlantic Beach & When to book:
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Atlantic Beach. Book your Havelock vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and pick your prefect Havelock rental home:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. HOT SUMMER DEAL! 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY IN THIS DELIGHTFUL OCEAN CONDO ! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. Otherwise, call the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few issues.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.0 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.5 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.7 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.7 miles