- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 816 sq ft (76 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 816 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The Southwinds Condominium Complex, located on Atlantic Beach’s grandiose oceanfront, is waiting to provide you with the vacation you deserve. You will find the ideal hideaway for you and your family. Allow yourself to drift away from your everyday anxiety and relax in one of the two outdoor swimming pools. Take the walkway down to the beach and dip your toes in the water or take a walk along the beach. It’s the ideal place for a vacation! This complex is conveniently located close to area amusements and offers laundry facilities and shared charcoal grilles on-site.
This condo was newly remodeled and features a location on the first floor with courtyard and pool vistas. With two bedrooms and one-and-a-half baths, your group will get all the quality time you deserve to catch up with one another. Cozy up on the living room couch to catch a good movie or show on the flatscreen TV. You could even appreciate an al-fresco meal out on the balcony under the fresh ocean breeze. The entirely equipped kitchen and dining area are great for bringing the family together. After a long hot-weather hike or a long walk along the lapping shoreline, the stacked washer and dryer will ensure everybody has clean clothes for the next day. While the kids snuggle up in the bedroom with two twin beds, you can savor a little TV after sinking yourself into the king-size bed of the primary bedroom with a private half bath. You will also find that the complimentary WiFi makes it painless for you to post your favorite vacation photos to your social media.
Things to Know
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Selecting the best rental home in Atlantic Beach:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Renovated First-Floor Oceanside Condo with Courtyard and Pool Views + Free WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.1 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.2 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.7 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 4.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.4 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 3.7 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.6 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles