- As low as $240/Week
- 1 per room
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center access
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Health/beauty spa
- Horse riding
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Motor boating
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Theme parks
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 850 sq ft (79 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing
- Water tubing
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this PropertyThe home remodel will be complete April 28,2018. Pictures of the home will be posted at that time. The home is newly refreshed with tile showers, granite kitchen, new furnishings. It has a enormous deck overlooking the sea. The unit is a town home and this is the upper portion. The lower unit is also available for rent. The unit is completely furnished. It has threes bedrooms and two bathrooms. The kitchen is entirely supplied and a washer and dryer are included. This location would also be great for wedding venues or as a reception, please contact us for further details
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you printed guide books with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to enjoy those great attractions with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? The off-peak seasons generally offer great rates on rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few property management companies provide markdowns to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of guests. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
Some people are surprised to discover the number of rental homes are located in Havelock. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with booking, checking-in, house cleaning, and any routine service problems that may arise.
We've constructed a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Do you believe "Sand and Surf a home with awesome views " is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming trip? Read this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Havelock the best rentals are booked early. To assure the very best selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Havelock rental 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of groups decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of scheduling your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be much easier.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Have a Spending Limit
The majority of rentals are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the price for your desired stay. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking a pricey rental. Most rental contracts require a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
What property features is your family looking for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are bedsheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Often times the older generation has problems with stairs. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your pets. Pet policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many restrictions might dismiss a potential rental. Don't forget to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are included.
Its Time to Search
Once the place, time and people are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Havelock local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies often have a unique collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many homes sit empty.
Read the Agreement
Read the whole agreement and be sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your observations. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Be respectful of the local community. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each space of the rental home to ensure you've gathered all valuables.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most property management companies and vacation rental websites permit renters to provide feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. How did they like the rental choice? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental unit. Maybe the rental home was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.6 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.0 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.5 miles
- Shark Shack - 0.1 miles
- Beach Tavern - 0.1 miles
- Roma Pizza & Subs - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.3 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.7 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.7 miles