About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Come appreciate our conveniently located 4 bedroom, 1+ acre property in Beaufort, NC! Ideal for groups or couples looking for a peaceful get-away or outdoor adventure, with eateries & practical amenities at your fingertips. We are a 5 min drive from historic downtown Beaufort, with an array of waterfront dining, breweries, & stores. The property is positioned on North River- known for amazing fishing & boating. We are a 10 min boat ride from Taylor's Creek and 20 min boat ride from Cape Lookout National Seashore.
This 1968 brick-constructed ranch home is impressive & private. The roomy den and adjoining covered back deck accepts groups and families to congregate, while still being comfortable. Use the back deck to grille and socialize, or simply take in nature, while overlooking our sizable lot, backyard dock, and the Crystal Coast sunsets. The kitchen is completely functional, and empties out into a enormous dining & sitting area with vistas of North River. The property is located at the end of a neighborhood on a non-busy street, making it great for kids. There is also a smaller fenced in area off of the deck that is ideal for those looking to vacation with their pet (REQUIRES APPROVAL FROM HOST). The Host is a Beaufort native & lives locally. We are committed to making sure you have an enchanting stay!
WATER ACCESS: Our backyard's private dock provides water access for boats. Flat bottom boats are recommended (V-shaped boats draw too much water for our canal). There are many public boat ramps in the area, including three that are less than a 5 min drive. Please message Hosts with any questions!
BEACH: Radio Island beach access is a 5 min drive. Atlantic Beach is roughly a 10 min drive.
GOLF COURSE: The Beaufort Club Golf Course is less than 2 miles from our property. It is semi-private and available for non-members to play year round.
FAMILY PETS: Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet. This requires a conversation with the Hosts prior to finalizing the booking. Generally we are ok with 1 to 2 family pets totaling up to 50 lbs. There will be a $25 per nighttime pet fee applied to the reservation.
LASTLY, please take advantage of our crab-pots, cast nets, outdoor games, and surfboards!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on the waterfront. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Beaufort Historic Site and Core Creek Bridge. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, or check out an event or a game at Big Rock Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Our top Beaufort rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best value:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is a great way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local tours and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in the Havelock area:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. SPACIOUS & PRIVATE PET FRIENDLY WATERFRONT HOME NEAR DOWNTOWN HISTORIC BEAUFORT has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- The Spot - 1.2 miles
- Dragon King - 1.4 miles
- Blackbeards Grill and Grog - 1.5 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Roland’s Barbecue - 1.7 miles
- Taste of China - 1.8 miles
- City Kitchen - 2.6 miles
- Beaufort Café - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 3.0 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.0 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 3.0 miles
- Beaufort Club (The) - 1.7 miles
- Lazy Livin Yacht Tours - 2.6 miles
- Beaufort Historic Site Visitor Center and Museum - 3.0 miles