- As low as $125/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- In the city center
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Two room guest home with Cathedral and exposed Sold Walnut beams. Located in a very peaceful neighborhood. Walking distance to Beaufort Boardwalk and Historical District, Fine Dining, and Unique Shopping.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Beaufort Historic Site and Core Creek Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Beaufort rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal NC. Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area visitors guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best vacation rental in the Havelock area:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Walking distance to Downtown Beaufort, NC. Short drive to several beaches. has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.2 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.6 miles
- Kidz at Play - 4.1 miles
- Mill Whistle Brewing - 0.2 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.3 miles
- Les Ciseaux - 0.5 miles
- Freschi’s Food - 0.5 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.6 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 1.2 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.7 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.8 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.8 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.6 miles
- Port City Tour Company - 0.7 miles
- Beaufort Historic Site Visitor Center and Museum - 0.7 miles