- As low as $90/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1016 sq ft (94 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wet bar
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1016 square feet
Sands Villa 126
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When you book this striking first-floor suite at Sands Villas, just four miles from Shevans Park, you can step right off the elevator to arrive at your door. Appreciate a spectacular view of the outdoor swimming pool from your living room or your balcony. You'll appreciate the sizable and open living space that includes a wet bar and dining area when you settle into the living room to watch a good movie on the wall-mounted flatscreen TV. The full kitchen includes granite countertops, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator with an ice maker. The kitchen is entirely equipped to help you prepare your meals and there is plenty of seating to savor a meal together at the dining table with seating for four guests. The kids can chatter away from the bar stools at the counter.
The primary bedroom has a queen bed with a wall-mounted TV and a ceiling fan, plus a great pool view. The main bath is private with a walk-in shower and granite countertops. The second bedroom has a twin-over-full bunk bed with a ceiling fan. There is a separate den area when you enter that has a sleeper couch and wall-mounted TV. The full bath in the hall has a walk-in shower and granite countertops.
Sands Villas has elevators, an outdoor pool with outdoor bathrooms, an indoor pool, tennis and basketball courts, and shared outdoor charcoal grilles along with gated access. Free WiFi is supplied, as is a private, stacked washer and dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
There is a modest view of the ocean from the pool.
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is on the beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Rachel Carson Reserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Havelock rental experience:
When to visit Atlantic Beach & When to reserve a Havelock rental home:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Atlantic Beach. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Wonderful condo with private washer/dryer, balcony, and pool/tennis has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Havelock beach you are enamored with, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.2 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.8 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.5 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.0 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 3.1 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 3.1 miles