About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 816 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The Southwinds Condominium Complex, located on Atlantic Beach’s huge oceanfront, is waiting to provide you with the vacation memories you deserve. You will find the ideal hideaway for you and your group. Allow yourself to drift away from your everyday anxiety and relax in one of the two outdoor swimming pools. Take the walkway down to the water and dip your toes in the surf or take a walk along the shoreline - the ideal activity while on a beach vacation! This complex is conveniently located close to area amusements and offers laundry facilities and shared charcoal grilles on-site.
This Southwinds condo is a generously decorated home on the third floor with a striking oceanfront view. With two bedrooms and one-and-a-half baths, your family will get the quality time you deserve so that you can catch up with one another. Cozy up on the living room's sleeper couch to catch your favorite show on the flatscreen TV. You can even savor an al-fresco meal out on the oceanfront balcony and watch the waves crashing into the sand. Count the dolphins swimming and watch the Cape Lookout Lighthouse guide the boats at sea. The completely equipped kitchen and dining areas are great for getting the family together. After a long day of making sandcastles and moats, you can toss your swimsuits and beach towels into the private washer and dryer so they will be ready for the next day. When it's time to close out the nighttime, you'll have two well-appointed bedrooms to appreciate, the primary room with a queen bed and an en-suite half bath, and the guest room with two twins, ideal for the kids. The complimentary WiFi makes it painless to instantly upload your favorite vacation photo!
Things to Know
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: Parking for 2 cars
This rental is located on floor 3.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is by the sea. Fort Macon State Park and Cape Lookout National Seashore reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Havelock vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Summer months are high season in the Havelock area. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best vacation home:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. 3rd-Floor Condo Overlooking the Beach w/Free WiFi, Private Balcony, Washer/Dryer has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available online. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.1 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.7 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.4 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 1.4 miles
- Island Grille - 1.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.1 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.6 miles