- As low as $108/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking or vaping indoors whatsoever.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Welcome to our comfortable 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath townhome in Atlantic Beach, NC! It's only a 10-min. walk from the beach, making it ideal for a calming oceanside vacation. The townhome has modern amenities like an refreshed kitchen, a shared backyard, and space for two cars and a newly installed Level 2 EV-Charger.
Inside, you'll find a cozy living area with tons of natural light from big windows. The kitchen is updated and has everything you need for cooking. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms with comfortable queen-sized beds and a full bathroom. There's also a half bath on the first floor.
The shared backyard is roomy, great for kids to play or for you to relax after the beach. And you don't have to worry about parking; there's room for two cars right by the front door.
Our townhome is in the heart of Atlantic Beach, so you're just a short walk from the handsome beach. Appreciate walks, sunbathing, or swimming in the ocean—it's all right there for you to savor!
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is by the sea. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Summertime is high season in the Havelock area. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Havelock area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Unit A - Coastal Charm Townhouse has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.9 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.4 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.6 miles
- Sub Tropics - 0.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.4 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.2 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 1.4 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.6 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.9 miles