- As low as $150/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- Video games
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Ice maker
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Walkway to water
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This description is only a modest part of the experience you can expect at this entirely equipped, one of a kind, ocean front escape. From the moment you set eyes on this really impressive condo, you will find all the amenities of home are never more than an arm’s length away. You will then be drawn to the breath taking expansive vistas that will immerse you in what can only be described as Island bliss. From the balcony, it’s hard not to be lulled into countless hours of serenity by the oceans relaxing sounds. Should you manage to venture out of this getaway you will find yourself with activities and amenities to keep you entertained the entire visit. Kids and adults alike can find themselves swept away by the 150’ water slide into the glistening outdoor pool or the indoor pool if you need a break from the sun. You will also want to partake in a friendly competition of miniature golf located on site (under construction estimated completion date June 2011.) You may also want to take advantage of the outdoor kid’s recreation area, find your footing on the tennis courts, or simply spend the day on the shining beaches, literally, just out the front door, with a private walkway leading to the ocean. No matter how you plan your escape; your experience will be sure to please.
Your accommodations in heaven include, but are not limited to a handsome master bedroom with an inviting king size bed and a private master bath. If you prefer to share your piece of paradise there is a second full bath, trundle bed (2 twin beds), pull out queen couch bed and for everybody to savor there are two T.V.s, DVD player, personal sound system, dish washer, outdoor grilles and so much more. You can be assured the memories you make, are sure to provide lasting family conversations for years to come.
Keywords: Atlantic Beach, Condo, Ocean Front, Pool, Tennis, Spa, View, Conveniences, Family, Resort,
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is on the beach. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Havelock rental & When to go:
- In the Havelock area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Havelock area travel guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Come Let the Daily Grind Be Whisked Away by the Ocean Breeze. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 2.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.0 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 3.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.8 miles
- Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant & Bar - 1.2 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 3.8 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.5 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.0 miles