- As low as $120/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1575 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1575 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Treat yourself to a phenomenal location in the heart of Atlantic Beach at this cavernous, second-row bungalow with impressive vistas from both the lower and upper decks.
This attractively decorated home offers an abundance of natural light and plenty of outdoor seating. Appreciate a well-appointed kitchen with a flat-top stove and a side-by-side refrigerator, central heat and air conditioning, a private washer/dryer, a 50-inch plasma TV in the living room, two DVD players, two VCRs, a Blu-ray, a gas grille added in 2019, and complimentary WiFi throughout the home.
Things to Know
No smoking allowed
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this cottage is near the beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Anchorage Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Havelock vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Havelock area. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Cottage in the heart of Atlantic Beach with ocean views, two decks, WiFi, & W/D has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property management company before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Call the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.6 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.1 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.9 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.2 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.2 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 4.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.5 miles