- As low as $134/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 480 sq ft (45 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 480 square feet
Your new Atlantic Beach destination, this newly modernized high end condo is a one bedroom, one bath downstairs unit. New to the vacation rental market! With a full kitchen, queen bed and pull out couch its comfortable and oh so striking. Intelligent TVs with complimentary WIFI and cable are located in the bedroom and living room. All new stainless steel appliances, stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. With linens supplied it is ideally located for your beach vacation. And there is a washer and dryer on site for your convenience. You will be within walking and/or cycling distance of eateries, bars, ice creme parlors, shopping and the Atlantic Beach circle!
There are other one and two bedroom units available so you can bring friends and family and still have your private space. Look for Mahi, Triggerfish, Sailfish, Blue Marlin and Wahoo! Check it out and book your get away today!
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is near the beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Anchorage Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum. Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental home tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Atlantic Beach. Booking in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Havelock area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Yellowfin - Walk to the Beach, Newly Remodeled,1 bedroom, sleeps 4 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Havelock rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property owner before you book your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Havelock beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.3 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.4 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.0 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.3 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.5 miles
- Shark Shack - 0.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.7 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.8 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 1.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 2.0 miles
- Carolina Princess - 2.5 miles