- As low as $61/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 300 sq ft (28 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 300 square feet
Shorely Suite # 204
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor being just steps from the beach, with a view of the sound to savor in the meantime. This cheerful condo is ideal for calming in a friendly space between walks to the shore. Partial air conditioning will keep everybody cool and comfortable. The cute kitchenette features full-size appliances and counter space to prepare meals for the beach. The balcony lends even more space to the family-friendly layout. Head down to the shared pool for a change of pace. You'll have so many options at this stellar condo in a prime location.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this condo is on the beach. Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Country Club of the Crystal Coast are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Flatwaters Paddling are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Havelock rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Waterfront suite with pool, beach access, Wifi & balcony has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 3.0 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 1.6 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 1.8 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.0 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.4 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.5 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.8 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 2.5 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.0 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.6 miles
- Trusty Watersports - 4.0 miles