- As low as $130/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 576 sq ft (54 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 576 square feet
Explore the photogenic coast of Beaufort from this vibrant, waterfront bungalow that promises plenty of fun in the sun and opportunity for adventure! During your stay at the 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental, walk through the salt marsh trails, watch a cannon demonstration at historic Fort Macon State Park, or take a double-decker bus tour through the historic district. When you retire home, relax with a movie on one of the 2 Intelligent TVs or watch the sunset from your private deck.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Intelligent TV in Each Room | In-Unit Laundry | Access to Shared Dock
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private deck w/ Newport River vistas, backyard
INDOOR LIVING: 2 Intelligent TVs, dining table, 576 sq ft
KITCHEN: Dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, 4-burner stovetop, microwave, blender, Crockpot, drip/Keurig coffee maker, toaster, cooking basics, dishware & flatware
GENERAL: Free WiFi, keyless entry, central A/C, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, trash bags/paper towels
FAQ: Stairs required to access, owner lives next door
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
LOCAL GEMS: Eateries, shopping, wild horse & dolphin-watching; North Carolina Maritime Museum in Beaufort (3 miles), Rachel Carson Reserve (4 miles), Atlantic Beach Town Park (9 miles), Fort Macon State Park (10 miles), Nightmare Factory Haunted Attraction (22 miles)
TOUR THE CITY: Capt. Ron's Island Tours (2 miles), Seavisions Charters (2 miles), Beaufort Pirates Revenge (3 miles), Beaufort Historic Site (2 miles), Crystal Coast Lady Cruises (3 miles)
ON THE WATER: Homer Smith Docks and Marina (2 miles), Town Creek Marina (2 miles), Beaufort Docks (3 miles), The Boathouse Marina (4 miles)
TRAILBLAZE: Calico Creek Boardwalk (6 miles), Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail (9 miles), Elliott Coues Nature Trail (10 miles), Theodore Roosevelt Nature Trail (13 miles), Neusiok Trail (15 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (37 miles), Wilmington International Airport (100 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required at check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to access
- NOTE: No docking of boats are allowed on-site
- NOTE: The homeowner lives next door, in a completely separate unit; the dock is shared with the owner and they may be present during your stay
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this cottage is on the waterfront. Rachel Carson Reserve and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental experience:
Get the best value:
- In the Havelock area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Havelock area. Reserve your Havelock rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Havelock visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Waterfront Vacation Rental Home on Newport River! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Havelock attraction you love, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
During your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.2 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.5 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.9 miles
- City Kitchen - 1.2 miles
- Roland’s Barbecue - 1.5 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- Dragon King - 1.5 miles
- Blackbeards Grill and Grog - 1.6 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.9 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 1.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.0 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 2.0 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 2.0 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.0 miles