- As low as $200/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Scuba diving nearby
- Service animals exempt from fees
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 720 sq ft (67 sq m)
- USD 100 per pet per stay
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 720 square feet
4 Blocks from Historic Beaufort waterfront. Recently modernized exterior and interior.Fenced in yard for fur babies. On and off street parking. Driveway is 50’ long, paved and gated. Entirely supplied kitchen well equipped for the home chef. Full size washer and Dryer. Living room has a queen size sleeper couch. Wonderful backyard space with a ground level deck, gas grille and 100+ year old Live oak trees for shade. There is a 3 nighttime minimum stay and check in/out cannot be on a holiday.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Rachel Carson Reserve and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail, while North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights. Mount Maker Charters and North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the best Beaufort rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Havelock area. To find the best rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Havelock attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the rightrental:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Cozy cottage near the waterfront (Pet Friendly) has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, call the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the property manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.9 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.3 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.7 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 4.9 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.2 miles
- Freschi’s Food - 0.2 miles
- Les Ciseaux - 0.2 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.3 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Reserve - 1.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.4 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.5 miles