- As low as $285/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
*Please ask about our long-term, off-season monthly prices*
**For one to two people, using only one bedroom, the rate will be $195 per nighttime. Price will be adjusted with your reservation request.**
The Mulberry Street Cottage is our newest unit, and is five blocks from the downtown Beaufort waterfront. This two bedroom/two bathroom, completely modernized bungalow, rivals our "Bungalow" (property #1257580), "Carriage House" (property #339427), and "Hideaway"(property #3777505ha).
The Mulberry Street Cottage has a handsome open living room with a flat screen TV. The master bedroom has a king bed, huge flat screen TV, and full bath. The guest bedroom has a queen bed and connects to the second full bathroom. Enormous, refreshed kitchen with stainless farmhouse sink, quartz countertops and bar.
Spend time in the sunroom, outside on the sizable back deck, or on the front porch on the rocking chairs. There is a Weber grille for your use on the back deck.
Bikes are available for your use.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this cottage is in the city center and on the waterfront. Beaufort Historic Site and Core Creek Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Rachel Carson Reserve and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Havelock vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in Beaufort. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Havelock area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best vacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Mulberry Street Cottage - 5 Blocks to Beaufort Waterfront - $195 for 1-2 People has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.4 miles
- Kidz at Play - 3.8 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 5.0 miles
- Beaufort Café - 0.2 miles
- Freschi’s Food - 0.3 miles
- Les Ciseaux - 0.3 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.5 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 1.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.5 miles
- Shackleford Wild Horse & Shelling Safari - 0.5 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Mattie King Davis Art Gallery - 0.5 miles
- Shack Shoppe - 0.5 miles
- Turner Street Market - 0.5 miles
- Cru Wine Bar, Coffee Shop & Wine Store - 0.6 miles
- Island Traders - 0.6 miles
- Beaufort Olive Oil Company - 0.6 miles
- Salty Catch Seafood Company - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Mulberry Street Cottage - 5 Blocks to Beaufort Waterfront - $195 for 1-2 People?Book Online Get Information Call: