- As low as $259/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Rafting nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 square feet
This extravagant, handsomely decorated, clean, comfortable and cozy new construction features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom S (plus a pull-out queen couch bed) with marvelous ocean vistas. It is located directly on “the circle” in Atlantic Beach.
This home is just steps from the beach and located one row back from the public beach access with life guard stands, a play ground and volleyball courts on the beach. Walking distance to retail stores, local wine bar and local sports bar, plus great seafood and Italian eateries.
Amazing Ocean/Beach Vistas from the kitchen and kitchen balcony. The home features two modest balconies...one in front with an ocean view and the other balcony is in the back. You can walk across the street to the public pristine beach. You are in close proximity to a wide array of boating & fishing activities (Fishing Pier), shopping, dining, and a multitude of other area attractions. Unwind at the pool located right behind this home where you can lounge in the sun, surrounded by enchanting palm trees.
The completely outfitted kitchen with granite counter tops is open to the Family Room. The family room has a brand new queen pull- out bed with an upgraded bed. This home is furnished with everything you need while on a family vacation! Every room has flat screen TV's. Each bedroom has ceiling fans, flat screen TV's, queen size beds and their own private bathrooms. The front bedroom has ocean vistas. The two bathrooms are upgraded with granite counters and granite showers. We provide linens and towels. There is 24 Hour CPI Alarm System and keyless entry so you don’t have to worry about losing keys at the beach! Community Gas Grille.
The pleasures that this smoke complimentary/pet complimentary vacation home offers you is never ending. The convenience of a washer and dryer means you don’t have to wait to wash everything after you get home. Free High Speed WIFI and cable TV in all rooms.
This luxury home rents for a minimum of two days, plus weekly units in peak months and monthly units are available upon special request. Atlantic Beach and the surrounding area has so much to do for any age group. It is also a outstanding place to visit in the off-season.
The home is immaculate with a Keurig machine and we provide the Keurig cups so coffee is ready to make in the mornings and queen size beds made with fresh linens will be ready when you arrive. You will want to return to this home year after year!
We have taken additional precautions with COVID to make sure the home is particularly cleaned and disinfected. After every stay, we make sure to have a professional cleaner disinfect every detail of the home, including every light switch, door knob, appliances, handles, linens, etc. to make sure to protect our visitors and make sure the home is immaculate for your stay.
For your additional enjoyment, if you appreciate wine, there is a professional, peaceful, and cozy retail wine bar below this unit. Nice to savor and glass and walk right back upstairs!
It’s your time to sit back, relax and have a great vacation!
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Macon State Park and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Atlantic Beach. To book the largest rental home within your budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Havelock area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Havelock visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental in Atlantic Beach:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. GREAT OCEAN VIEWS!!! BEAUTIFUL 2 BR/2 bath LUXURY CONDO SLEEPS 6 has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs applied to your agreement.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Billfish Grill & Bar - 4.7 miles
- Hang 10 Donuts - 0.1 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.2 miles
- Prime Bistro Wine Bar - 2.4 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.6 miles
- Idle Hour Biergarten - 0.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 4.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 4.4 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 1.7 miles
- Kidz at Play - 1.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 2.2 miles