- As low as $162/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Feel coastal living at its best in this freshly refreshed bungalow. Gorgeously decorated and waiting for you to savor. Great for a couples getaway or weekend hideaway! Have a special occasion? Let us know and we will do our finest to make it special!
We are 6 mins. from downtown Beaufort and 15 mins. to some of the most handsome beaches NC has to offer. Finest of both worlds.
Want to boat or fish? Bring your boat! We have complimentary onsite parking for you and your boat. Or a marina to keep your boat. We are 750 ft walk from a boat dock/marina. You can launch your boat, fish or watch the sunsets!
Come and experience southern hospitality in gorgeous Beaufort NC!
About the Area
This cottage is located in Beaufort. Core Creek Bridge and Beaufort Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bock Marine and Jarrett Bay Marine Industrial Park. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Mount Maker Charters are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best rental home experience:
When to book a Havelock rental home & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Beaufort. Reserve your Havelock vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Havelock vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Havelock visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Couples retreat! Enjoy this newly remodeled hidden gem. has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. text the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Blue Heron - 4.9 miles